1/17/11

11-09-09 LEVITICUS

11-09-09 LEVITICUS

Leviticus 20:13

If a man lies with mankind as he lieth with womankind,

both of them have done what is detestable,

both of them have committed an abomination

They both shall surely be put to death

Leviticus 11-7

And the pig, though it has a split hoof completely divided, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you
___

What? I'm asking you, and myself, amongst the men of the earth, do Leviticus 20:13 and 11-7 have to do with each other,

Gays are not swine after all

Well, besides chapter, verse falls under that which reason has prohibited in defiance of what one would purport to be "God's Will" But CANNOT be, to a Jeffersonian mind, abiding by Libertine Philosophy

"Question with boldness even the existence of a god; because if there be one he must approve of the homage of reason more than that of blindfolded fear."

Ppl that ate pork until recently, biblically speaking, DIED FROM IT, (I doubt the gays did much better spreading Disease)

My perspective is that Death was the punishment for nhilistic anti human Risky behaviors destructive to society; However society less close to the bone can abide it, tolerate it, but, but, still should not condone, approve, or accept as normal this behavior.

(In a libertarian society you are a sovereign citizen, but this is my recomendation) ...

I attribute the nuclear family with being the cornerstone of a stable society, all one need do is look at the demographics for a certain ppl who, coincidentally, embraced this deviation, and the consequences

Reverend Manning, of whom I was a fan, was banned from posting new videos to YouTube, I can only conclude (from the video) for calling Gays not Normal

NORMAL: conforming to the standard, or the common type, usual, not abnormal; regular; natural

If Homosexuality ever became “Normal” that would be the end of NATURAL Reproduction

Its a given that the Progressive Politically correct establishment is pushed the envelope beyond tolerance to mandated acceptance (This is why GayMarriage is being pushed by activist judges) but know that I don’t hate Gays, I just find their “Sexuality” Nauseating, and objectively bad for society

If You wouldn’t silence me from saying Leather Fetishists are oogy and bad for society don’t be a hypocrite and advocate it for other sexual deviants. I am a "Libertarian" But that does not prevent me from having opinions as to what is good for society, it only prevents me from enforcing that opinion by force of law or barrel of gun.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment